9 de julio de 2010

Las carpas y la actitud en el juego

¡Volvemos al go! Pero sólo a nivel estético.

Buceando en mi google reader, he visto una entrada muy interesante en el blog de Balddy, haciendo a su vez una cita del american go journa:

“When you sit down to play a game is your aim to win the game or to become stronger? You probably think you can do both, but these are quite different projects.
The problem with trying to win – besides the fact that it makes it hard to enjoy the game – is that you don’t trust your feelings about where to play. When you look over the board there’ll be a place find you want to play, but if you’re concerned about winning, you’re not going to trust your feeling. You’ll think and analyze and nervously play somewhere else. This is a terrible way to play go. You should look at the board and play wherever you want to. This is the way to get stronger. I say this everywhere I go, around the world, but no one believes me. Nevertheless it’s true." Takemiya Masaki

Sin duda, que una vez más, el go nos enseña cómo extrapolar el juego a la vida. No se trata de ganar sino de hacer lo que sientas que es mejor y sin quererlo, serás más fuerte.

Y entrando en el blog de Balddy he encontrado el gadget de los peces que acabo de incluir en mi blog, arriba a la derecha (¡visitadlo!). Le he añadido a mi pecera de carpas un fondo especial... :-). Es gracioso, si haces clic en la pecera, añades comida para las carpas y luego siguen tu puntero... ¡Me gusta!

2 comentarios:

  1. hi, Paburou. do you remember me?
    I added your blog.
    please visit here.
    http://realbaduk.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Hanayeol!

    Yes, I remember you!
    Thank for adding me. I don´t write a lot about go, but I won't forget it!!

    I'm still following your blog. Thank you again for your work.

    ResponderEliminar